prof. Bettie Sue Masters, PhD., DSc.
Structural/Functional Modularity in Nitric Oxide Synthase and the Molecular and Cellular Effects of Human Mutations in Cytochrome P450 Reductase.
- Member, Membership Committee of the National Academy of Medicine. 2008-2010
- Member, Advisory Committee to Director of the National Institutes of Health. 2000-2004
- President, American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 2002-2004
- Chair, National Academy of Sciences, Committee on Identifying and Assessing Unintended Effects of Genetically Engineered Foods on Human Health. 2002
- Fellow, American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). 2001
- Bernard B. Brodie Award in Drug Metabolism. American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. 2000
- Member, National Academy of Medicine (formerly Institute of Medicine of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences). 1996
- Excellence in Science Award. 1992. Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology