The Institute of Biotechnology of the Czech Academy of Sciences announces in accordance with the Act No. 283/1992 Coll. on the Czech Academy of Sciences, and the Statutes of the Czech Academy of Sciences open full time position:
Postdoctoral fellow of a research project “Monitoring of protein network dynamics during sperm-egg membrane interaction”
Postdoctoral fellow will mainly be responsible for genomic and proteomic methods involved in the project, working with male and female gametes in mouse model, gamete maturation, interaction, in vitro fertilization, IF, IHC, WB, IP, microscopy, including super-resolution microscopy, production and purification of recombinant proteins and monoclonal antibodies, cell cultures, gene expression, PCR, qRT-PCR, data analysis and preparation for the manuscript, active part in writing publications and presenting the data.
- PhD in relevant field of Reproductive and Cell Biology
- Proved history of research activities
- Publication activity in the field
- Ability to actively participate in a research program
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork
- English, written and spoken, advanced level
What we offer
- the contract is offered for three years with a possible extension.
Start date: February, 2018
Workplace location: Centre of Excellence BIOCEV, Vestec, Prague West region, Czech Republic.
IBT is located in the BIOCEV Centre completed in the year 2015 and fully equipped for experimental work in molecular and cellular biology.
Send written applications including cover letter, professional CV and recommendation letter in electronic form to email@example.com
Application deadline: January 29th, 2018