The GeneCore facility at the Institute of Biotechnology CAS, v. v. i. at BIOCEV, Vestec, is Czech’s prime core facility offering qPCR and NGS services, and is now looking for an experienced laboratory worker for a full-time position.
The laboratory worker will work on client’s projects in molecular analysis mainly with real-time PCR and next generation sequencing technologies. The work encompasses all aspects of workflow from sampling, extraction, quality control, molecular analysis, and data analysis. The laboratory worker also contributes as instructor in hands-on training courses in molecular analyses. The laboratory worker is expected to work independently on projects delegated by the Gene Core manager. The GeneCore facility primarily serves researchers at the BIOCEV campus, but also other researcher in Czech Republic and occasional also international customers. The GeneCore collaborates close with TATAA Biocenter (www.tataa.com).
- University degree with experience of working with molecular analyses either in a routine or research setting.
- Interested in technologies and methods for molecular analyses
- Enjoys hands-on laboratory work
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group.
- Service minded and customer oriented.
- Temporary employment with possibility of extension (also possible for part-time)
- Competitive salary
- Attractive working environment of the modern science center
- Friendly international team
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Other benefits
Application shall be sent by e-mail to: Veronika.Kasparova@ibt.cas.cz
Starting date: per agreement during autumn 2017.
Workplace: GeneCore BIOCEV, Průmyslová 595, 252 50 Vestec, Czech Republic
For more information see: http://www.biocev.eu and http://genexp.ibt.cas.cz/serv.html