The latest issue of CCP’s Phenogenomics Newsletter is now available
This latest issue highlights CCP’s most recent activities including services available, upcoming courses and workshops.
In the spotlight, details work done at CCP to ‘shed light’ on the complex proteolytic pathway involved in Netherton Sydrome.
We hope that you enjoy reading this latest issue.
Czech Centre for Phenogenomics (CCP)
- Triple KO using TALENS ‘sheds light’ on complex proteolytic pathway involved in Netherton Syndrome
- Report from recent workshops hosted by CCP
- Successful GLP accreditation for CCP
- Mouse Genome Engineering Course
- InteliCage – A new quality of behavoural research
- Overview of services of the Cardiovascular Unit